Friday 9 March 2018

Colour me printable planner

Hello crafty peeps,

I've got a lovely new planner idea to share with you from Angela at A&M Memories.
This is a printable planner that includes monthly, weekly and daily pages, reminders such as birthdays, anniversaries, passwords etc. Take a lookie at it over at the store
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/591359357/printable-planner-monthly-weekly-and?ref=shop_home_active_22

AND the even bestest ting about it is there are characters you can colour in and loads of space for your own personal style of decoration. I've printed off the birthday, anniversary and other events pages. I coloured the cute images with copic and added some celebration stencilling to finish it off, together with one of the printable boxes from the Sassy kit that I made into a washi tape to cover the whole side using My Craft Artist.

You can find the Sassy weekly kit at the store to:
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/580525666/weekly-kitprintable-planner-stickers?ref=shop_home_active_17

DON'T FORGETUse this code in the store to get 15% off , and please mention me in the comments to.
HELENH15







2 comments:

  1. This is super! Love that you made tape too. The stenciling looks cracking, such a cool idea for planners!x

    ReplyDelete