Tuesday 7 November 2017

Lilly the Dancing Princess

Hi there crafty buddies,

Today I'm going to share my Moonflower Digi Stamps DT project and as I'd done the one Kit & Clowder Create & Learn project I decided to do the other one this time with markers instead of pencils and using the beautiful Lilly the Dancing Princess.

You can find her here at the store
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/543273345/lilly-the-dancing-princess?ref=shop_home_active_4

She's coloured with copics but I've not listed them as they are in the Kit & Clowder classes. I loveeee her dress wonder if its suitable for doing the hoovering in!!!I've used some layering dies from Tonic and papers from my crafty stash. No flowers today just didn't feel she needed them


3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen this is stunning that image is gorgeous she is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful and your colouring is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow absolutely stunning Helen. She is fabulous. X

    ReplyDelete