Wednesday 26 July 2017

Delilah

Hi crafty friends,

Conie Fong's little drawing pencil has been running away with her this month. I have another new release from her, this beauty is Delilah

Reminds of that Tom Jones song, for those of you like me who are old enough to remember. My Granny used to love Tom Jones and actually got to say I'm a bit partial to the silver bear myself. 


You can find her right here at the store
 https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/546518549/sale-digital-stamp-digi-stamp-digistamp?ref=shop_home_active_1 AND she comes with a free image of the flower with the butterfly on it. 


I coloured her with copics

Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Hair E57, E43, E53
Dress B02, B000
Flowers RV69, 66, 63

Pape and flowers from my crafty stash

7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Helen!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clever way you have overlapped the image on the oval! Genius :D *chortle* She is soooo pretty! :)

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen this is a stunning card the image and the flowers are just so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love the design and layout of this card. Wonderfully coloured too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, the colouring is amazing x

    ReplyDelete